Friday, October 20, 2017

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with CharlotteLindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.



1. Smoothies

2. Shopping for my boys

3. My family

4. My new letter board

5. Finally picking a pumpkin to carve

6. Taking time for myself

7. Relaxing and resting

8. Kit Kat candy bars

9. Halloween movies

10. Yoga pants and sweaters

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...
SaveSaveSaveSave

4 comments

  1. Me time is always good and I love KitKat! :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I had a great weekend. I hope you had a great weekend as well.

      Delete
  2. I love every single one of these things on your happy list. :) I hope your week has been great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsay! I hope you had a great weekend.

      Delete