Monday, October 9, 2017

Chick-fil-A Mom Panel 2017-2018

Happy Monday! If you follow me on Instagram or read a few posts in the last few weeks, you may have noticed the announcement that I made about being selected to be part of the Chick-fil-A Mom Panel.


Since I am on the Mom Panel, this means that I will be able to share lots of cool news and updates with all of you. There may be times when I might receive a little something from Chick-fil-A which I will disclose with you all. I am so excited to be on this panel since my family and I love Chick-fil-A. I can't wait to see where this adventure takes me.

Have you been to Chick-fil-A? What's your favorite menu item?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

10 comments

  1. That is so awesome for you! I have not been to a Chick-Fil-A before, we only just got them in Minnesota recently.
    Beth
    The Beth Next Door

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope you're able to visit a Chick-fil-A soon.

      Delete
  2. This is so exciting! I love Chick-Fil-A but don't currently have one local to me. I get it when I travel though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so excited! There should be a Chick-fil-A in every state lol. I hope you get to visit one soon.

      Delete
  3. That’s awesome! I don’t think we have any here but I have distinct memories of my gf going through a drive-through in GA with her wedding veil on, ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your friend sounds awesome lol. One of my friends went to Chick-fil-A after she had her baby (the day she was discharged from the hospital).

      Delete
  4. Very cool! I've been seeing more moms get on this panel! I'm such a sucker for their classic chicken sandwich and their waffle fries. I recently found out they marinate their chicken in pickle juice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved their Spicy Chicken Biscuit. Hopefully they bring that back soon. I also love their Spicy Chicken Sandwich. My husband loves their waffle fries.

      Delete
  5. I would love to join this panel. I have heard of people applying but have never figured out where to do it at. do you have to a an invitation from someone else?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think you have to get an invitation. I just googled and found out that they had an opening so I decided to apply.

      Delete