Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Currently List

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Currently List.


Watching: Usually I don't watch Good Morning America, but it was really nice to watch some of it while I worked on some blog posts.

Reading: As usual, I read some blog posts and emails. I just got my copy of Things We Lost In The Fire by Mariana Enriquez and I plan to start reading that today.

Listening: This song has been on repeat. I had no idea who this band was until Charlotte from My Pixie Blog posted about this song on her blog post. So thank you Charlotte. And...how cool is that band's name? It has a nice ring to it.

Making: I had to make a few phone calls. Random fact...I hate talking on the phone. I prefer to text, but sometimes you just have to actually talk to someone on the phone. I already have several posts scheduled to post this week, but I did make a few more posts for the upcoming weeks.

Feeling: Although I was dreading waking up at 5:00 AM, I am actually feeling amazing. I got a lot of stuff done really early.

Planning: We've been eating at home a lot more so I have been making lots of meal plans. I still need to make a meal plan for this week.

Loving: I decided to give up soda for Lent so I have been drinking lemonade instead.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time....

No comments

Post a Comment