Thursday, March 9, 2017

Pineapple Greeting Card

Happy Thursday! Today I'm sharing a handmade greeting card that I made last week. I am getting really excited for Spring and Summer so I decided to make a greeting card that reminded me of Summer.


This card was really easy to make and took me less than 10 minutes to make. I got that pineapple sticker and the enamel dots from Michaels. The alpha stickers are from Freckled Fawn. I love how the alphas have two different colors. The white and gold is perfect. I decided to spell out "Hello" so that it would be perfect for any day.

This card is currently available in my shop. Don't forget that you can get 30% off your order in my shop with the code LUCKY. The code is valid until March 31, 2017.

Supplies Used:
  • Enamel Dots
  • Pineapple Gemstone Sticker
  • Freckled Fawn Alpha Stickers
Are you ready for Summer?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment