Friday, March 3, 2017

February Awesome Ladies Project Layouts

Happy Friday! Today I'm sharing my Awesome Ladies Project layouts that I made in February. February's theme was Favorites.


This layout was created for the Half and Half challenge. The challenge was to use a split design on a layout. One of the easiest ways to do this is to use different patterned papers. I used two different papers and then added a photo of my son as well as some embellishments to the right of the layout. I decided to leave the left side blank.


This layout was created for the Style challenge. The challenge was to use hearts. I decided to use a bunch of little heart shaped stickers to make a heart shape. This layout has a lot of pink, but I added some black and red to make the layout pop a bit.

The journaling says "I love how so many people are still protesting & standing up for each other (as well as their own) rights. The unity is amazing and inspiring".


The next challenge that I completed was the Photo challenge. The challenge was to take a photo of a favorite item. On Friday, I finally found some Girl Scouts Thin Mints cookies and was so excited. My husband took of a picture of me with a box of cookies...yes I bought five boxes of Thin Mints (don't judge me lol).


This layout was created for the Words challenge. The challenge was to write a letter to a friend about our favorite things. I decided to write a letter to my husband about my love of crafting and watercolor painting. My husband has been very encouraging and supportive of my hobby so I decided to write the letter to him.

How did you document your February? Do you participate in challenges?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment