Monday, March 6, 2017

Hello Scrapbook Layout

Happy Monday! Today I'm sharing a layout that I made using the March 2016 "Shine" embellishment kit from Freckled Fawn. This kit is one of my favorite ones so I have been kind of holding on to it.


My family and I went to the zoo a few weeks ago and I found this picture of my youngest son that I love. As soon as I saw the picture, I knew that I had to make a layout. For this layout, I challenged myself to not use any patterned paper. I adhered my photo first and then added the transparency clouds. Those transparency clouds are so adorable. I used my Tombow Mono Liquid glue to adhere them to the cardstock. I don't usually use washi tape on my layouts, but I thought the thin washi tapes were perfect for the layout. Once the washi tape and the transparency circles were in place, I added the circle burst wood veneer and then the smaller embellishments (stickers and enamel dots).

Below are some close ups of the layout.



Supplies Used:
  • Tombow Mono Liquid Glue
  • Sharpie Fine Point Pen
  • Date Stamp
Have you used a kit to make a layout?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment