Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Currently List

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!




Watching: While the boys are still sleeping, I watched a few videos on Instagram. I didn't turn on the TV to catch up on some shows because I didn't want to wake the boys up.

Reading: I've read a few emails, but no blog posts. Hopefully, I get to read a few blog posts later and start a new book.

Listening: I love our Sound Machine. The boys have one their room and we also have one as well. It really helps all of us sleep much better. We are definitely going to need it this week and possibly next week as well.

Making: Michael woke up around 5:30 in the morning today and wanted some waffles so I made him some.

Feeling: I am so exhausted. I think I have had about 8-10 hours of sleep in two days. I'm really hoping that Michael feels much better soon. I was so anxious and really scared yesterday, but everything turned out ok. So I'm feeling a bit better, but still exhausted. Michael is doing ok and is resting.

Planning: I have to make a few more appointments. I do need to work on some projects and I have a few deadlines coming up so when John gets home, I will definitely work on those. Thank goodness that I am almost done with two projects.

Loving: I am so happy to be back home and I know that Michael is too. We definitely feel so much more at ease being home.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment