Monday, August 15, 2016

30 Days of Self Portraits Mini Album

Happy Monday! Today, I want to share my #30DaysOfSelfPortraits mini album that I finally completed. You might remember that in June, I decided to make my own little challenge and take a selfie/self portrait everyday for 30 days. I don't take a lot of selfies so this really was a challenge for me. I am happy to say that I did complete the challenge. I do want to note that this is a very photo heavy post.

To make my album, I used the following products:


I noticed that there was a thick board in the Awesome Ladies Scrapbook Collection packaging and thought that it would be perfect for my cover. I used my We R Memory Keepers Power Punch to punch holes in the covers and my papers. I kept the cover simple and used the yellow alpha stickers to decorate the front cover.









The photo on the right is my favorite selfie. I really love how it turned out.


I may add a few more embellishments on the left page, but I think I may use a few stamps on the page.





I love the pop of yellow that is in the Awesome Ladies Scrapbook Collection. How cute are those black and yellow circles?





I'm trying to decide whether or not I want to add anything to the last page, but I kind of like how there's nothing on it. I really like the pattern on the paper.

Thanks for visiting and checking out my mini album!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment