Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Currently List

Hello! Happy Tuesday! It's time for another currently list!



Watching: I am really loving this novela. I'm glad that Mami told me about this show before it premiered.

Reading: I've been reading lots of news articles. I also need to catch up on blog posts and start reading a new book.

Listening: I am loving this song! I really love that the song has some parts of Everyone Falls In Love by Tanto Metro and Devonte.

Making: I have lots of projects to finish like blog posts, cards, and art journal layouts.

Feeling: Today has not been fun. Hopefully it gets better.

Planning: I really need to update my planner for the rest of the week. I'm also hoping to get my routine on point.

Loving: There is nothing better to drink on a hot day than a nice, cold soda.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment