Friday, June 10, 2016

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with KrystenLindsay, and Charlotte's weekly link up.



1. Shipping notifications

2. Great customer service

3. The six new Dylusions paints (I have the complete collection now!)

4. Team by Iggy Azalea

5. Couponing

6. Words of Encouragement

7. Spending time with my familia

8. #30DaysofSelfPortraits (I've been posting my self portraits on Instagram...check it out here)

9. Pizza

10. Strawberries

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

4 comments

  1. I have seen a lot of posts about Strawberries and it is making me want to get some! Actually, it is my old town's festival of Strawberries this weekend but we have to miss out due to baseball and birthdays. It's a really cute one but our strawberries aren't in season yet (I'm in Canada so...don't worry! We don't have snow!)
    Fresh new paint is always awesome. I love to make crafts but I haven't gotten into paint.
    Customer service is bonus! It makes a world of a difference.
    Iggy is so much fun. Have you seen her performance on Lip Sync? It is hilarious. That's a fun show to watch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kimberly! I haven't watched Iggy's performance on Lip Sync. I will definitely have to look it up. A festival of strawberries sounds awesome! Strawberries are the best. It sounds like you are going to a busy, but fun weekend.

      Delete
  2. I've been indulging and craving strawberries like a mad woman in the last week.

    Hope you're having a good week thus far Hun! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lindsay! I hope you have enjoyed your week as well.

      Delete