Wednesday, June 8, 2016

My Top Summer Beauty Products

So I am not really into beauty and fashion. I don't wear makeup often and hate shopping for clothes. However, that does not mean that I do not wear makeup or have a few favorite products. Today, I want to share just a few of my go to Summer beauty products.


Biore Baking Soda Liquid Pore Cleanser: This is a new product for me. Normally, I use Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser, but have not been able to find it in stores. I've looked in Target, Walmart, Publix, etc. and it looks like stores do not carry it anymore. I did find it online, but didn't order it because if you know me, I don't like online shopping. So I decided to try this new cleanser from Biore that has natural baking soda in it. I haven't used it for a long time so I can't say if this is awesome or not, but so far everything looks good! I love that it doesn't have a scent and really like that it makes my face feel clean.

John Frieda Beach Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner: First, let me say that I am a huge fan of John Frieda products. I have never had an issue with John Frieda products and I really like how my hair looks after using various collections. I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for a while now. What's really cool about the Beach Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner is that you don't have to be a blonde to use it. I'm a brunette and use this collection. I really love the scent and how it leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. 

John Frieda Beach Blonde Sea Wave Sea Salt Spray: This is part of the John Frieda Beach Blonde collection. As I mentioned before, you do not have to be a blonde to use this. I have curly hair and have noticed that the spray tames my hair which is a must especially since my hair can get really frizzy. The spray has a light scent and it feels super lightweight.

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream: I am not a big fan of foundation, but will use it on special occasions. On days when I want to put a little bit of makeup on without having to deal with foundation, I use Maybelline's Dream Fresh BB Cream. I love how lightweight this product is and that it is easy to apply. I also love that it has SPF in it too. It's perfect for Summer.

Sun Bum Lip Balm: I love lip balms and chapsticks. I especially love lip balms that have SPF in it. I have had the hardest time finding a lip balm that has SPF in it so I was very happy when I found out about Sun Bum. I currently have the pink grapefruit lip balm and I love it. It smells really good and I haven't had to reapply it a bunch of times.

Do you have any favorite Summer Beauty Products?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...







No comments

Post a Comment