Monday, June 6, 2016

Handmade Cards-May 2016 Freckled Fawn Kit

Happy Monday! I hope you all had an amazing weekend! I received my National Scrapbook Day prize package about a little over a week ago and decided to make some cards. I also used the May "Bloom" Freckled Fawn kit.



I really like how this card turned out. I love the white and pink pearls and the hint of cork just makes the card pop. This is my second favorite card out of the bunch.


I used a Pebbles card base for the card above. I do want to note that I had a bit of a hard time deciding how to use the resin flowers that were included in the kit. I don't use resin items often mainly because I can never figure out which type of glue would work well. I ended up using my Tombow Mono Liquid Glue and Tombow Xtreme Adhesive Tape to adhere the resin flowers onto the card. I'm happy to say that it worked!


I was inspired by Sandra over at Mojosanti. She made some really cute cards using Freckled Fawn's kit. You can check out the cards that she made here.


I really love that the papers in the Amy Tangerine paper pad and the items in May's Freckled Fawn kit coordinate very well. My favorite card is the one with the floral background. That paper is just gorgeous!

Supplies Used:

How was your weekend? Did you make anything?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment