Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Currently List

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Currently List!



Watching: I woke up super early and was able to catch the early news.

Reading: Does anybody else wake up to a bunch of emails? I caught up on some blog posts as well.

Listening: So my friend posted a meme that referenced Dirty Diana in it and now I can not stop listening to the song.

Making: I am really loving making all these art journal pages and working on #100DaysOfArt. I have been posting pictures on my Instagram account which you can check out here.

Feeling: It feels awesome to get a lot of stuff done really early so I may be able to have some "me time".

Planning: I can't believe that my oldest son will be six. Six! He's getting too big. I want my boys to stay little forever!

Loving: New art supplies and books for Mother's Day is always nice! I got some mixed media books, some brushes that I really needed and wanted. I also got some palette knives and some Tim Holtz Distress Crayons. I'm really glad that Hobby Lobby is now putting some new products in the store. I was so surprised when I saw that they finally have the Tim Holtz Distress Crayons, paints, spray stains, kits, and markers in stock. Also I learned the hard way that you should really pay attention to what type of brushes you use with paints and mediums. I really messed up a brush that I used with gesso. Oh well, you live and you learn.

What have you been currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment