Thursday, May 19, 2016

Birthday Cards-Simple Stories Birthday Pack

Hey! Hey! It's been a while since I made some birthday cards so I took some time to make a bunch. It didn't take too long to make these cards and they are super simple to make. *This post may be a bit photo heavy due to the amount of cards that I made.*












To make my cards, I used white and kraft card bases. I adhered 3x4 and 4x6 cards to the bases, but I did trim the 4x6 cards so that they would fit on the bases. Then I added some stickers, enamel dots, and a die cut onto the cards.

Supplies Used:

  • Simple Stories Birthday Pack
  • Simple Stories Birthday Stickers
  • Recollections enamel dots
  • American Crafts This to That Glue Runner
  • Recollections white and kraft cards
Do you make handmade birthday cards? Which card is your favorite?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment