Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Currently List

Hey! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!



Watching: I'm catching up on The 100 and it is getting really good! John and I have to catch up on Fear The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones.

Reading: As usual, I've been catching up on lots of blog posts and e-mails.

Listening: An oldie, but a goodie.

Making: I'm still drafting up lots of blog posts and am working on making Summer plans.

Feeling: School is almost over and I am so proud of how well my sons have done in school. My oldest son even got a certificate and a medal. My youngest son's teachers are always giving me such good news about him. #proudmommy

Planning: I have to finish planning a lot of stuff like projects and organizing tons of stuff around the house.

Loving: It has been hot and I am so glad that we have our A/C.

What have you been currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment