Thursday, February 26, 2015

Currently List #45

Hello there! I didn't post a Currently List on Tuesday because the 30 Days of Lists blog hop took place on that day. You can see my post about the 30 Days of Lists blog hop here.



Watching: I have a lot of shows to catch up on. One of them is Tierra de Reyes.

Reading: Due to all of the bad weather, doctor appointments, and school closings, I haven't kept up with all of my emails. It's insane how many emails I get.

Listening: I didn't really like this song at first, but now I absolutely love it. Well...it's not that I didn't like it, it was more like I just always changed the song when it came on the radio. One day I just decided to listen to the entire song (and not five seconds of it) and got hooked.

Making: I've had this layout on my desk for a few days now and I plan to finish it by Thursday.

Feeling: I seriously can't wait for February to be over. It's just been an overwhelming month.

Planning: I've had to reschedule a lot of stuff due to being sick, but I am glad to be rescheduling appointments. Looks like March is going to be the month of appointments and catching up on stuff.

Loving: I love that there is no school for the boys. The weather has been kind of crazy and due to all the winter weather (ice, sleet, snow, etc.) school has been closed for several days this week and last week.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment