Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Currently List #44

Hello there! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!


Watching: I love scary movies and have always loved to watch ghost related TV shows. It's just something about the supernatural that is so interesting.

Reading: It's amazing how much emails and letters can pile on when you're sick and you haven't been bothering to read anything.

Listening: New Kids on the Block...need I say more?

Making: I have to get my photos printed for my Project Life album and my scrapbook layouts.

Feeling: Ugh. I am still sick, but luckily the boys are feeling a lot better. Hopefully, I will feel better in the next few days as well.

Planning: I have several scrapbook layouts and PL layouts to make. Since I haven't been feeling well, I haven't been able to make my layouts and am falling a little behind on my PL album.

Loving: Naps are the just the best...it's even better when you're not feeling well and just want to sleep.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment