Wednesday, February 11, 2015

30 Days of Lists--Open Registration

Hey! Hey! I am so so so soooooo excited because today is open registration for 30 Days of Lists! I am a sponsor for 30 Days of Lists again and I can't wait to see all of the lists once the challenge begins on March 1, 2015. 

A few things that I love about 30 Days of Lists:

  • There is no right or wrong way to complete the challenges.
  • You get to meet a lot of creative people online.
  • So much inspiration!!!!
  • Work at your own pace! For instance you can complete them daily or complete them weekly.

I plan to use a mini album that I created using my new We R Memory Keepers Cinch binding tool and project life cards. Be on the look out for that post in a few days.

 

P.S. Since I am a sponsor for 30 Days of Lists, any purchases made using the link above will help support The Emi Times. Be sure to check out 30 Days of Lists and learn more about the challenge.


Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment