Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Handmade Greeting Cards

Hello! I recently made a bunch of Fall and Thank You cards. The "Thank You" cards are geared towards teachers and school bus drivers. You may have seen the cards on my Instagram, but I thought I would share them here as well.



I used a bunch of embellishments from a previous Freckled Fawn kit as well as some patterned paper in my stash. How cute is that Owl? If you click on the picture, you can see that the enamel dots have glitter in them.


I also used some Freckled Fawn embellishments and patterned paper on this card. I really like the colors on this card. The striped alpha letters are so adorable and add just a bit of dimension.


School has already started where I live so I was inspired to make a batch of cards for teachers and school bus drivers. I used my Hero Arts sentiment stamp set and some chipboard stickers from Me & My Big Ideas. I just simply placed the sticker in the center and then stamped the sentiment beneath it.


I made a couple of sets of "Thank You" cards for teachers...it's perfect for those who have various teachers to thank. I love the apple stickers. They even have glitter on them, but the glitter does not come off!

You can find all of these cards in my shop.

Supplies Used:
Are you ready for Fall and Back to School?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment