1. My birthday. I turned 25 on the 5th. A few days before my birthday, I began to panic and dread it. Once it was actually my birthday, all of the dread and panic was gone. Turning 25 isn't so bad after all.
2. John got me a Carvel ice cream cake.
3. My mom surprised me with an Oreo cake, dinner, and birthday decorations on Saturday.
4. I went to the movies by myself. I saw The Forest. *I'll be posting a review of it soon.*
5. My Freckled Fawn-January 2016 kit came early. It was a nice surprise!
6. Finding Crate Paper Hello Love and Dear Lizzy Documentary 12x12 paper pads at Michaels. I got the Crate Paper pad for 60% and the Dear Lizzy pad for 50% off.
7. Teen Wolf
9. Iced caramel macchiatos
10. Spending time with family
What has made you happy this week?
Thanks for visiting!
Until next time...