Thursday, November 12, 2015

Fall Harvest Card

Hello! As you know, a few days ago Paper Issues held their Fall Crop on their Facebook page, Paper Issues {Friends & Fans}. I made several cards, layouts, and art journal pages for several challenges. You can check out the three cards I made for three different challenges here. I submitted this card to Dona's Orange Challenge.


I was inspired to make this card after seeing a card that a woman made using a grid. I thought it was so cool how she stitched the grid. I decided to just use my Sharpie Fine Liner pen and a ruler to create the grid. It didn't come out perfect, but I decided to not let this card go to waste. Then I took my Heidi Swapp color shine (in mustard) and added some splatters onto the card. After the color shine dried, I added some enamel dots first and then the wood buttons since they had adhesive on them already. I added the pinwheel sticker and then used my Tombow adhesive to adhere my wood veneers onto the card. This card did not take very long to make and I definitely plan to make more cards similar to this one.

Supplies Used:

  • Heidi Swapp Color Shine-Mustard
  • Recollections Dimensional Stickers
  • Imaginisce Wood Buttons
  • Recollections Wood Veneers
  • Recollections Halloween Enamel Dots
  • Foam dots
  • Tombow Xtreme Adhesive
Did you participate in Paper Issues' Fall Crop? 

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment