Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Trio of Fall Cards

Hello! On November 6th and 7th, Paper Issues held their Fall Crop on their Facebook page, Paper Issues {Friends & Fans}. I participated and made several layouts, cards, and art journal pages for several challenges. Today, I want to share a few cards that I made.


In order to make these cards, I decided to use just one paper pad, one pack of die cuts, and a tag. I didn't want to overwhelm myself with a lot of product so I decided that choosing up to 5 items would be best.


For my first card, I adhered some sheet of paper pad from American Crafts Autumn Crisp 6x6 paper pad. Then I took some foam dots and put them on some Imaginisce Fall die cut card stock shapes. I loved adding some dimension to my card. Aren't those animals so adorable? I submitted this card to Corri's Color Challenge.


For my second card, I took another piece of Autumn Crisp paper and adhered it to my card base. I found an American Crafts DIY tag and used some foam dots to add the tag onto the card. Then I used a couple of Imaginisce card shapes. I also added some foam dots onto the shapes. I submitted this card to Jamie Dougherty's Tag Challenge.


My third card was very simple to make. I just adhered some paper onto my card base. I found an adorable wreath shape die cut and knew immediately that I wanted to use it on a card. I grabbed some foam dots and used it to adhere the die cut onto my card. I didn't even think to add any enamel dots, stickers, etc. I love how this card came out. I submitted this card to Sherri's Pop It Up Challenge.

Supplies Used:

  • American Crafts Autumn Crisp 6x6 Paper Pad
  • American Crafts DIY tag
  • Imaginisce Fall die cut cardstock shapes
  • Foam Dots
  • Tombow Xtreme Adhesive
Did you participate in Paper Issues' Fall Crop? 

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment