Monday, July 8, 2024

Target Finds

Happy Monday! It's time for another Target Finds! I found some great things at Target over the past few weeks. Target was in full summer mode and I absolutely love it. You may notice that most of my Target finds this month are summer and snack-themed. Can you tell I'm still in summer vacation/school break mode? Well, let's get to the good part and check out my current favorite Target finds.



Crumbl Cookies Cereal

I was so excited when I learned that Crumbl Cookies launched a cereal. Of course, I was on the lookout at Target and immediately bought a box when my store finally got some. I have yet to try the cereal, but I will definitely share a quick review once I do.

Square Indoor Outdoor Planter Pot

We needed to buy a planter pot for Raphael's pea plant. I spent an embarrassing amount of time looking for one but eventually found a simple and inexpensive one. We currently have the planter outside, and so far, the plant is still thriving.

Chocolate Dipped Blue Ice Cream Cones

It's ice cream season, so of course, I had to buy some ice cream cones. I love that these cones are chocolate-dipped. I also thought the blue cones were cute. However, be aware that the dye is intense. You'll definitely notice dye on your tongue and teeth. I'll stick to buying regular cones and dip them in chocolate.

The Good Crisp Company Sour Cream and Onion Chips

This was an impulse buy. I saw these chips were on sale and decided to try them instead of buying Pringles. They were okay. I didn't hate them, but they were also not my favorite. I could definitely tell the difference between these and Pringles. However, these are a nice alternative. The flavor was not overpowering. The boys really liked them, so that's a plus.


What are some of your favorite Target Finds?


Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment