Monday, May 6, 2024

Target Finds

Happy Monday! It's time for another Target Finds! Target is definitely in summer mode right now. I love that they already have summer displays set out. I found so many great things over the past couple of weeks, so I wanted to share them with you all. This month has a mix of things I needed and wanted. Let's get to the good part and check out what I found and loved at Target.

Women's Bookworm Low Cut Socks

This was an impulse buy. As soon as I saw the book design, I knew I had to buy these socks. I absolutely love them! They are so soft and thin, fit well, and have an adorable design. They're perfect for any book lover. 

Cookie Dough Trail Mix

I love the Favorite Day trail mixes and was so excited to try these. This trail mix is delicious. The cookie dough bites and cookies and cream bites are so good. The boys have been including these in their school snacks. I wish they had a larger container, but I'll have to buy several bags of these for now.

Cotton Flower Printed Fused Placemat

I needed to buy some new placemats for our new dining table and loved this flower-printed placemat. With spring in full force and summer just around the corner, I wanted something that could represent both seasons and brighten up our dining room table. Yellow isn't my favorite color, but I wanted to try something new, and for some reason, the yellow color grabbed my attention. Now I'm on the hunt for a nice table runner.

S'mores Mini Bites

These s'mores mini bites are delicious! The marshmallows had the perfect texture and consistency. I highly recommend warming these up in the microwave—they were even better warmed up.


What are some of your favorite Target Finds?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment