Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Spring 2024 Bucket List

Happy Tuesday! It's the first day of spring and I'm excited. I'm so over winter and am ready for warmer weather, sunshine, and flowers. As always, I'm dreading pollen, but at least the chilly weather is almost over. 

I'm looking forward to so many things this spring including crossing things off my spring bucket list. Sharing my spring bucket list is one of my favorite ways to celebrate the first day of spring. There's a few things that are the same from my previous spring bucket lists, but there's a couple of new things too. Check out my spring bucket list below.

  • Make a strawberry shortcake
  • Publish 5 personal pieces on the blog
  • Participate in Exhale's blog hops or at least complete the prompts
  • Make a photo essay and/or a photo zine
  • Complete 2 unfinished (i.e. abandoned) creative projects
  • Go for a family walk on the Silver Comet Trail every month
  • Visit a new coffee shop
  • Try 3 new recipes
  • Clean out our closets
  • Submit a piece to an online publication
  • Read a new book
  • Watch a new series
  • Complete one Studio Calico creative class that I haven't finished
  • Buy flowers
  • Work in my sketchbook/journal
  • Try a new art technique
  • Participate in an Easter egg hunt
  • Complete one class by Liz Lamoreux
  • Participate in a spring reading challenge


What is on your Spring bucket list?


Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


Photo by Libby Penner on Unsplash

No comments

Post a Comment