Wednesday, March 6, 2024

March Goals

Happy Wednesday! Can you believe it's finally March? February went by so fast. Last month started off a bit hectic. COVID hit our household, but thankfully, we are all healthy and doing well. We went for several walks on the Silver Comet Trail, celebrated Valentine's Day, and had winter break.

March is usually an emotional month for me, but I'm feeling really hopeful about this month. I'm looking forward to going to a St. Patrick's Day festival, celebrating Easter, and spending time with my family. 

Now that it's a new month, I look forward to working on new goals. Since I mentioned goals, let's have a quick recap of my February goals and check out my new goals for March.

Recap of February Goals

  • Read 3 books: I read some really great books and short stories. I'm currently reading the Improbable Meet-Cute short stories collection. The collection has six stories, and I read the first four short stories. I also read several books that I received from NetGalley. I also read a few books that have taken me so long to finish reading. I guess you could say they were books that no longer held my interest and were temporarily on my "did not finish" list. 
  • Read 2 books I borrowed from the library: I started reading one of the books I borrowed from the library, but unfortunately, I didn't finish reading it. 
  • Work on my Project Life album: I did work on my Project Life album. I still have so many layouts to work on, but it was so nice to work on a few. 
  • Watch a new (or new-to-me) movie or TV series: I watched Thanksgiving. It was odd to watch a horror movie set during Thanksgiving when it was almost spring, but I was intrigued. 
  • Try 1 new recipe: I haven't tried a new recipe, but I found a few that I want to try. Most of the recipes I found are dessert and breakfast recipes. 
  • Go for a walk on the Silver Comet Trail at least once a week: I don't remember if I went for a walk every week, but I did go for a few walks throughout the month. I really loved going for walks with John and the boys.
  • Participate in Exhale's February blog hop: Unfortunately, I didn't participate in the blog hop, but I plan to work on the prompt in March. It was a busy month, and I didn't feel like writing.
  • Complete February: Five Things challenge/class: I didn't finish this class. I'm really hoping that I can complete the class in March. I will also try to incorporate the prompts in different projects like traveler's notebooks and my project life album.

March Goals
  • Read 5 books
  • Make 1 layout a week
  • Go for a walk on the Silver Comet Trail at least once a week
  • Participate in Exhale's March blog hop
  • Work on a project from 2023
  • Try 1 new recipe


What are your goals for March? How did you do in February?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


Photo by Ella Jardim on Unsplash

No comments

Post a Comment