Thursday, March 21, 2024

Target Finds

Happy Thursday! It's time for another round of Target Finds! As usual, I've found so many great things at Target. This month's list includes a mix of things we needed and a couple of random buys.

Glade Automatic Spray Air Freshener

Oddly, this is one of my favorite buys for the month. I love the aqua waves scent. The design of the atomic spray air freshener is nice. I love that it can go well with all of my bathroom decor. I also love that there are three timed fragrance releases. I love that Target's air freshener refills also fit the Glade automatic spray air freshener.

Kenmore 1.1 cu-ft Black Microwave

A few weeks ago, we had to get a new microwave. Our old one started sparking, so it was time to get rid of it. We found this Kenmore microwave and really like it. It's slightly bigger than our previous one but does its job. It was easy to set up and easy to use.

Energizer Automatic LED Nightlights

John wanted to get some lights for our hallways so that he wouldn't have to turn on the lights late at night. Honestly, I don't know why we hadn't thought to buy these until now. These are super useful when I remember that a load of laundry needs to be switched out right before bed. Also, it's super helpful when I need to wake up super early and don't want to wake everyone else. Not to mention, it's saved John's and my life a few times from near falls down the stairs.

Anyway, this was a great buy. The sensor works well and puts out enough light...it's not too dim, but also not too bright...it's just right.

Thermos Kids' Stainless Steel Water Bottle

It was time to replace Raphael's water bottles, so we opted to get another stainless steel water bottle. Raphael loves his new bottle. We haven't had any leaks, and it's very easy to clean.


What are some of your favorite Target finds?


Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment