Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Summer 2022 Bucket List

Happy First Day of Summer! It's officially the first day of summer, even though it's already felt like summer for the past few weeks. As usual, with the change of the season, I thought it'd be fun to share my updated summer bucket list for this year. Some of the things listed are things we usually do, but a few things have changed. Check out my bucket list below.

 

  • Read 5 summer-related books
  • Make 3 new recipes
  • Watch 3 new (or new-to-me) shows/series
  • Publish 4 personal essays
  • Visit a new park
  • Go to Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park
  • Go to the zoo
  • Drink more water
  • Finish 3 half-completed projects
  • Work on my #LittleSummerJoy mini-album
  • Go to the pool
  • Go to the Farmer's Market
  • Drink more water
  • Drink less soda
  • Finish watching Roswell, New Mexico
  • Make art with the boys


What's on your Summer bucket list? 

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


Photo by Corey Agopian on Unsplash

1 comment

  1. Love this list! I need a beach day. A family hotel stay. And I need to sell one house and buy another. Plus move LOL. I hope there is time for more fun stuff too though. I need to make a list!

    ReplyDelete