Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Target Finds

Happy Wednesday! It's time for another edition of Target Finds! I have been to Target way too much. I've bought my usual go-to things, but since it's Back-to-School season (I still can't believe that my boys are back in school), I've had to get some extra stuff. 

Most of my recent and favorite Target Finds are food-related and back-to-school related. I don't know why, but it always seems like the best items are released during this time of year, and I am here for it. Also, is it too early to want to buy some apple cider and pumpkin spice coffee? There are already some fall displays and products on display at various stores, including Target. 

Anyways before I continue to ramble, let's check out my favorite Target Finds from last month.


Mixing Bowl Set - Room Essentials

I really needed another mixing bowl and found a perfect set. The set came with five bowls in various sizes, which were perfect for me. I've used them so much already. It really has made baking and cooking multiple things so much faster.

The First Years Take and Toss Bowls with Lids

I didn't purchase the complete set (as pictured). I only purchased the bowls with lids. Unfortunately, it looks likes the bowls with lids are not available, but the complete set with bowls, cups, and utensils is available. 

I bought these bowls for my son's snacks and lunches for pre-k. They are so sturdy, and it's not too hard to open or close. We use them at home and also when we have errands to run. 

Kellogg's Jumbo Snax Apple Jacks

My youngest son loves these snacks. I saw these a few weeks ago and kept debating whether or not to get some. There was a really great deal on them, so I decided to get them, and I'm so glad that I did. These taste just like the regular Apple Jacks. The only difference is that the cereal is bigger.

Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons - Made by Design

I have been on a baking kick and needed a new set of measuring spoons. I decided to get stainless steel measuring spoons because the other ones I had were the plastic kind. After losing a few of my old ones and noticing that some were damaged, it was definitely time to get some new ones. I highly recommend that you go for stainless steel instead of the plastic measuring spoons (and that goes for measuring cups).


Overall, I found some great things at Target. As usual, I was able to save on all of my Target Finds by using the Cartwheel app and buying items on sale.


What are some of your favorite Target Finds?


Thanks for visiting!


Until next time...

2 comments

  1. Those measuring spoons look neat. I could use a new set. :)

    One of my latest Target finds was YET ANOTHER coffee mug LOL are you surprised? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We bought some of those Take and Toss cups because that's what my son's daycare uses! He's gotten to be quite the expert at taking off the lid with his mouth, hahahaha. I didn't know they made utensils though; we need to get some of those!

    ReplyDelete