Tuesday, August 31, 2021

August 2021 // A List


August was a month filled with new beginnings.

August was a month of getting used to a "normal" routine.

August was a month of anxiety and fear of the boys going back to school during Covid.

August was a month of realizing how hard parenting can be during a pandemic.

August found me second-guessing a lot. 

But August was also a month full of worry but hope.

August was filled with so many quiet moments.

August was a month of personal goals.

August was an emotionally filled month.

August was an exhausting month.

August was the end of summer for us.

August was a month of letting go.

August was all about creative projects.

August taught me that it's ok to not check everything off my list. 

August was the start of that strange and exciting but sometimes frustrating seasonal transition.

My oh my, how fast August went by.

August, I'm ready for fall and September. 

Goodbye August

Hello September. 


No comments

Post a Comment