Monday, April 19, 2021

Spring Bucket List

Happy Monday! I'm a little late sharing my spring bucket list, but that's ok. So far, spring has been wonderful. The weather has been great, and I've been enjoying watching the flowers bloom. The only downside is the pollen, but at least it's not winter. I don't think I've ever shared a spring bucket list on the blog, but I have added a few new things to my list. Check out my list below.

  • Make a strawberry pie
  • Go for a walk on the Silver Comet Trail
  • Try 3 new recipes
  • Go to the Farmer's Market
  • Go berry picking
  • Have a picnic
  • Make s'mores
  • Read outside
  • Publish 1 personal story
  • Make a spring mini-album
  • Take lots of photos
  • Complete a reading challenge
  • Watch a new (or new-to-me) movie
  • Watch a new (or new-to-me) show or series
  • Have a BBQ
  • Visit a new park
  • Make homemade lemonade
  • Donate clothes and food
  • Spring cleaning
  • Buy flowers
  • Complete at least 1 Skillshare class
  • Finish my winter mini-album


What is on your Spring bucket list?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


1 comment

  1. Good luck! I need to start crossing some things off my list. Having a picnic is one on mine too.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete