Monday, April 5, 2021

April Goals

Happy Monday! It's finally April, and I'm shocked at how fast the first few months of the year passed by. Time is going by so fast. 

Last month was just...hard. March is always a difficult month for me. It's the month that we lost my baby brother. Grief is such a strange and overwhelming thing. I always feel like I'm drowning and going through different waves of sadness and anger. Needless to say, I was really emotional and felt almost every emotion imaginable in March.

House hunting is still stressing me out, but I'm still hopeful and excited. I really hope that we find something soon. This whole house hunting ordeal deserves an entire blog post of its own. I've definitely been documenting this journey in my journal and project life album. 

So before I start to ramble about house hunting, I should probably share my new goals since it is a new month. I may be a few days late with posting my monthly goals, but better late than never. Ready to check out my new goals for April and check out how I did last month? Ok...well, here we go.


Recap of March Goals

  • Finish reading 2 books that I didn't finish last month: Mission accomplished! I actually read a lot in March. I even read 3 books that I didn't finish in February. I'm slowly catching up on all of the books that I started but haven't finished reading yet. 
  • Read one of the books that I have to review soon: I did this! I read Sometimes I Fall Asleep Thinking About You by Catarine Hancock. I think I may post a review of this book on the blog soon.
  • Complete 1 Skillshare class: This was a fail. I have no excuses and don't know why I keep forgetting to complete a class.
  • Complete my December Daily travelers notebook: This was a fail. At this point, I'm just hoping that I actually complete my traveler's notebook by the end of the year. 
  • Complete the One Little Word prompts from February: I actually finished this. I really enjoyed the prompt for February. My plans for the prompt changed, but overall it turned out great. 

April Goals

  • Finish reading 2 books that I didn't finish last month
  • Read one of the books that I have to review soon
  • Complete the One Little Word prompts for March and April
  • Complete the Here: Touchstones class by Liz Lamoreux
  • Try 1 new recipe
  • Drink more water
  • Publish 1 personal piece for the blog

What are your goals for April? How did you do in March?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


1 comment

  1. I'm sorry March was such a tough month for you. I'm hoping that April will bit a bit brighter - and hopefully you'll find a house soon! Good luck with all your goals. You're doing great with your reading.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete