Friday, April 23, 2021

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.

1. Buying Mother's Day gifts


2. Enrolling in a few upcoming Studio Calico classes


3. Favorite Day S'mores Trail Mix


4. The flowers in my neighborhood


5. Target


6. Reading (I've read so many books this week!)


7. This WIP by @aerialovely


8. Good Without by Mimi Webb


9. Conversations with Mami and Jaileny


10. Instagram (Two of my favorite accounts are @krystal_idunate and @julimakesthings)


What made you happy this week?


Thanks for visiting!


Until next time...

1 comment

  1. Happy weekend! I love s'mores! I'm sure I would love that mix! (I love any trail mix that doesn't have raisins!)

    I'm thankful for so much this week. My beautiful baby boy turned 1 two days ago and got to celebrate with both sets of grandparents.

    ReplyDelete