Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Target Finds

Happy Wednesday! It's time for another edition of Target Finds! Last month (and at the beginning of this month), I found so many great things at Target. I'm happy to say that I loved every single item. 

Let's check out what I found at Target.



I love M&M's, and I love cheesecake, so this is a perfect combination. I was so excited when I found out that there's a (new?) flavor out for Valentine's Day. At first, it doesn't taste like cheesecake, but then it does. That made no sense at all, but trust me on this or just try them for yourself. 


I'm not a big fan of wine or sparkling wine, but I really enjoyed La Marca Prosecco. I decided to get a bottle for New Year's Eve, and it was so good. I read a few reviews and saw that someone mentioned adding orange juice to this prosecco, so I decided to try it. It was so good. It tasted a bit sweet, but the flavor was rich and so crisp. I ended up buying a second bottle for my birthday.


I'm a huge fan of Rugrats, so I had to buy this shirt when I saw it. It's so comfortable and fits well. It's not too long or too short...it's the perfect length. I'm not a fan of form-fitting t-shirts and this t-shirt is a bit loose, but not too loose. 


I have been looking for shredded chicken for a while. Imagine my surprise when I browsed the Target app and came upon a recipe that included this shredded chicken. Usually, if I have to make a recipe that uses shredded chicken, I would have to shred the chicken. I hate cooking, and I'm all about making things easier when cooking, so I was shocked and happy when I found this. This shredded chicken tastes good, is decently priced, and I love that I can use it in so many recipes. It's great in salads, soups, and lots of other quick and easy meals.


Overall, I loved all of the things that I purchased at Target. As usual, I saved on all of my Target Finds by using the Cartwheel app, buying items on sale, or buying things at the Dollar Spot section.

What are some of your favorite Target Finds?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

1 comment

  1. Ong I wish my local target sold alcohol because this Prosecco looks amazing! Also great find on those m+ms!!

    ReplyDelete