Monday, November 2, 2020

November Goals

Happy Monday! Can you believe that it's finally November? The year is almost over, and I'm pleased about that. This year has been intense. 

October was such a great month even though almost all of our fall and Halloween traditions and plans were canceled. We celebrated my little sister's 21st birthday. I still can't believe that she's 21. We carved our pumpkin, watched a couple of movies, visited Mami on Halloween, and played video games. 

Our holiday traditions might look a little different this year due to the pandemic, but we will still celebrate. Maybe we will even come up with some new traditions. I'm really excited about this month, and I can't wait to work on my monthly goals. Last month, I completely forgot about my monthly goals, so I'm hoping that I remember to check my planner every once in a while this month.

With that being said, it's a new month, so it's time for some new goals. But first, let's see how I did with my October goals and then check out my new goals for November.

Recap of October Goals

  • Read 5 books: I accomplished this goal. I'm still on a reading streak! According to my app, I've read for 39 weeks in a row. I've been reading every single day. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, one of the good things to come from this pandemic (for me) is that I've been reading a lot. I've surpassed my yearly reading goal. 
  • Publish one personal piece for the blog: I actually posted a personal piece in October! I repeat, I published a personal piece in October! You can read the post here.
  • Try 1 new recipe: This was a fail. Once again, I do not have an excuse as to why I didn't accomplish this goal. 
  • Finish 30 Days of Lists challenge: I haven't completed this challenge. I've been working on some other projects, and somehow this challenge keeps getting pushed back. At this point, I'm considering just working on it every once in a while. However, I'm hoping to finish this challenge in November.
  • Exercise 3 days a week: This was a fail. I completely forgot that I even made this goal...which is horrible. I have got to get it together.
  • Drink more water: I'm not even sure whether to consider this goal a pass or fail. I did drink more water than I normally do, but not as much as I should. 

November Goals

  • Read 5 books
  • Finish at least one book (that's been taking me forever to finish reading)
  • Publish two personal pieces for the blog
  • Finish 30 Days of Lists challenge
  • Drink more water
  • Try 1 new recipe
  • Work in my journal

What are your goals for November?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


No comments

Post a Comment