Monday, November 16, 2020

Target Finds

Happy Monday! It's time for another edition of Target Finds. Over the past few weeks, I've found so many cool things at Target. As usual, their holiday collections are amazing. Target currently has many early Black Friday sales, so you might want to check that out. 

Before I start to ramble, let's check out what I bought at Target over the past couple of weeks.

10" Melamine Reindeer Dinner Plate

This is such a cute plate. It's sturdy and well made. We're going to use this for our Santa cookies. 

Holiday Hot Cocoa Bombs

We love hot chocolate. I actually drink it year-round. When I saw these hot cocoa bombs, I had to get them. I haven't tried these yet, but I can't wait to use them to make hot chocolate. I think my boys are going to absolutely love it. I also found a hot cocoa bar at Target, and I'm considering buying one. 

Women's "Out of Office" Sleep T-Shirt

I am obsessed with this sleep t-shirt. It is so soft and comfortable. I think it kind of runs a bit small. The sleeves were a bit too short. I think either a Small or Medium would have fit me, but I chose a Medium because I liked the length of the sleeves on it. 

16pc Ceramic Kingfield Debosssed Dinnerware Set (Blue)

This dinnerware set was a Black Friday deal. We needed some new dinnerware, and this set is so pretty. The design is so cool, and I love the color. It's very sturdy and durable. I have a feeling this set is going to last for a long time.


Overall, I loved all of the things that I purchased at Target. As usual, I was able to save on all of my Target Finds by using the Cartwheel app, buying items on sale, or buying things at the Dollar Spot section.

What are some of your favorite Target Finds?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

2 comments

  1. I really need to run to Target someday soon, see what they have and all that. I'm not a hot chocolate person but I love those bombs. What a fun gift too!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete