Friday, July 24, 2020

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.


1. Celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary

2. This prank video

3. Happy Mail from Everyday Explorers Co.

4. Kings & Queens by Ava Max (Danny Verde and Phil Romano Remix)

5. My Wanderlust AM + PM coffee mug and wine tumbler set from Swig Life

6. New books

7. Signing up for Illuminate by The Kindred Voice

8. Wearing my favorite Old Navy top for Summer (it's so lightweight and the colors are so pretty)

9. Organizing my craft space

10. My boys

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

1 comment

  1. It's so important to express gratitude and practice mindfulness! It sounds like you had a really nice week. Happy 7 year anniversary! Also, i'd love to hear what new books you got :)

    Enjoy the weekend. Xx, Carly

    ReplyDelete