Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Big Announcement!!!

Happy Wednesday! If you follow me on Instagram, you may have noticed the announcement that I made yesterday about being selected to be a contributor writer for the Atlanta Area Moms Blog!

I've been a fan of the Atlanta Area Moms blog for a while and absolutely love that there is such a diverse group of women and motherhood perspectives. My fellow team members and I will be sharing stories and topics related to motherhood. I am so excited to share my voice and stories on such a wonderful blog.

I'll mention when I have a post up on the Atlanta Area Moms blog here as well as on my social media pages. Please feel free to check out the Atlanta Area Moms blog here or keep in touch via Instagram.

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

8 comments

  1. Congratulations! I'm following them (and you!), and can't wait to see what you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so excited to share my stories.

      Delete
  2. Oh, Emily, that’s so exciting!! Congrats on being a contributor and reaching an even wider audience!! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!! Congratulations. :-)

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete