Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Autumn Stories Travelers Notebook

Happy Tuesday! Autumn is over and Winter is here, but I finally finished working in my Autumn Stories travelers notebook.

Spring used to be my favorite season when I was younger, but Autumn is now my favorite. Everything about Autumn is just amazing. I love the cooler weather, the seasonal drinks and treats, and all of the events that takes place during this season. This autumn was very special and memorable because it was Raphael's first autumn. We were all excited to make new memories with him and celebrate the season.

I had so much fun working in this travelers notebook and documenting the season. I really love how it turned out.

Please note that this is a very photo heavy post.















The lighting was not so great in some of photos so I apologize for that. The weather has been a bit gloomy and we are just now starting to have some sunny, but cool weather after days of rain. The majority of the items that I used came from Freckled Fawn. The rest of the supplies came from my scrapbooking stash.

How did you document your Autumn?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

4 comments

  1. Awww what a fun post! You know, I’ve been thinking of creating a scrapbook but don’t know where to get started so appreciate all the beautiful pictures and layouts you feature here. Looks like a gorgeous autumn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Charlotte. All you need is an album and some paper/cards (depending on what format you want to use). If you want to make it a bit more decorative, you can use stickers and other small embellishments. Lots of people do Project Life (aka Pocket Pages) and all you have to do is print photos and slip cards in some page protectors.

      Delete
  2. Autumn is my favorite too! I love that you do these scrapbook notebooks. They are too cute and it's a great way to actually USE the photos you take. You should link up sometime to Keep It Together (every Third Thursday of the month - so this month is in two days!!)

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for mentioning the Keep It Together link up. I just checked it out and it looks like fun.

      Delete