Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Christmas Layouts

Happy Wednesday! I'm so close to finishing all of my Christmas projects. Today I'm sharing two Christmas layouts that I recently made.


I used some older Christmas scrapbook and craft supplies that I had. I tried very hard not to purchase new Christmas supplies. One of my goals is to use a lot of supplies from my stash in my projects instead of purchasing new supplies. 

Making both of these layouts was very simple. I used some papers from a Christmas themed paper pad for the first layout. Then I used some embellishments from a previous Freckled Fawn December/Christmas themed embellishment kit. I also added some enamel dots and stickers. I loved using a black and white photo of my husband and sons. I think the scrapbook items makes the photo "pop".

Below is a close up of the layout.


Those puffy alpha stickers and layered stickers are so cute. I also love the chipboard stickers. I was surprised that I was able to get a photo of the boys looking at the camera. Sometimes it's a bit hard to get them to all look at the camera at the same time.


I took a photo of my mami's Christmas tree on Christmas Eve. The boys and I love how she decorates her tree. The boys were so excited to find candy canes on the tree.

This second layout was also very simple to make. I added my journaling onto a jumbo tag and then decorated the layout with some cardstock embellishments and some enamel dots.

Below is a close up of the layout.


Overall, I really like how these layouts turned out. The past few weeks have been busy so I knew that I would have to make my layouts and projects very simple. I actually kind of prefer making simple layouts because it's not time consuming. 

How did you document your December? Are you almost done with your December projects?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

4 comments

  1. I think simple is sometimes best- then you can really focus on it all! Love that first photo though; how great they were all looking at the camera!!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauren. It's always hard to get them to look at the camera lol. I was very surprised that I was able to get one picture of them all looking.

      Delete
  2. These are such fun Christmas pages! I love the picture of all the boys dressed up together! How fun!

    ReplyDelete