Friday, May 18, 2018

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with CharlotteLindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.


1. Chocolate chunk cookies

2. Target Cartwheel App

3. Happy Mail

4. Hello Giggles new magazine

5. School year is almost over

6. Spring storms

7. Everything, Everything Soundtrack

8. Random ideas and thoughts during the day

9. Instagram Stories

10. My boys

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

10 comments

  1. Ooh chocolate chunk cookies! Yum! I love using Instagram Stories too. And the Target app is life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cookies were so delicious! I rarely use Instagram Stories, but I think I may use it more. I have been saving so much money with the Target app.

      Delete
  2. I saw the Hello Giggles magazine. It's really cute!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so glad that I was able to find the magazine. There was an amazing essay in this month's issue.

      Delete
  3. I’m loving Inst stories lately, too. It’s so fun to see what goes on behind the scenes from some of the blog friends/celebs I follow :)

    I need to download that Target app; have heard great things! Mmm...now I want chocolate chunk cookies :) have a great weekend, momma!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Target app is amazing! I have saved so much money because of the app.

      Delete
  4. Chocolate chunk cookies sound delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mm, send some of those cookies my way girl. ;)
    I hope you and the family are doing wonderfully. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lindsay! We are doing well. I hope you and your family are doing well.

      Delete