Monday, December 11, 2017

Target Baby Registry Gift Bag

Everyone knows that babies need a lot of stuff. Since I found out that I am having my third son, I basically have to start all over again. My two boys are 7 and 5 so as you can imagine, we do not have any baby items. John and I decided to make a few baby registries at a couple of our favorite stores. We made a registry at Target and Babies R Us. We also plan on making a registry at Buy Buy Baby.



One of the perks of making a baby registry at Target, Babies R Us, and Buy Buy Baby is that you get to receive a baby registry gift bag that is filled with products and coupons. You also get a completion discount that ranges from 10% to 20%. We are not sure if we want to have a baby shower this time, but we still decided to make a registry because a lot of the coupons are actually pretty good and the completion discount/coupon is a great deal.

Below is a list of the items that I received in my Target baby registry gift bag:

  • Reusable Target tote bag
  • Mam pacifier (Newborn size)
  • NUK pacifier (Size 0-6 months)
  • Aveeno Baby daily moisture lotion (1 fl oz)
  • Baby Dove wash (1.8 fl oz)
  • Sample of Palmer's Cocoa butter skin therapy oil
  • Philips Avent 4 oz bottle
  • Lansinoh Sample (2 nursing pads and 2 breastmilk storage bags)
  • Sample of Babyganics diaper (Size 1 diaper)
  • Sample of Aquaphor healing ointment 
  • Small Pampers clutch with 1 Newborn size diaper and 6 Pampers Sensitive wipes
  • 2 Honest Company Size 1 diapers 
    • There was supposed to be a pack of 10 wipes in the small box, but it was not there.*
Coupons
  • BOGO Target Starbucks beverage
  • 10% off a nursing bra and/or cami purchase
  • 10% off Maternity apparel purchase
  • 20% off Cloud Island baby item
  • $1 off coupon for Palmer's Cocoa Butter Skin Therapy Oil
  • $5 off 1 Boppy Total Body Pillow
  • $1 off any 1 Baby Dove product
  • $1.50 off any 1 Aquaphor healing ointment for baby
  • $5 off a purchase of Babyganics diapers box (priced at $24.99 or higher)
  • $5 off coupon for Munchkin STEP diaper pail
  • $2 off Philips Avent multi-pack of bottles
  • $.75 off any Philips Avent pacifier pack
  • $10 off when you spend $35 on Honest Beauty products
  • $25 off any Honest Product when you purchase $50 or more
The Target baby registry bag is my favorite registry bag. I plan to use all of the items that are in the bag. I'm really excited about the Cloud Island coupon. Cloud Island is Target's new exclusive baby brand and their products are just so adorable. You can check the collection here. I'm also excited about the Honest Company's $25 off $50 purchase. I have never tried the Honest Company products so I can't wait to try the diapers and wipes.

This was such a great baby registry bag. If you ever need to make a baby registry, I highly recommend that you make one at Target.

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

10 comments

  1. The baby registry goodie bags were definitely one of the best parts of registering for sure!
    Beth
    The Beth Next Door

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so impressed with how much stuff was in the bag. When I registered for my two boys, I didn't use most of the items or coupons that was in the bag.

      Delete
  2. This is definitely good information to know for the future. Gotta love me some Target!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely starting to love Target even more. I've noticed that I have been shopping there a lot lol.

      Delete
  3. How cool is this! I don't ever remember such a thing when I was pregnant! Aveeno, Aquaphor and Lanishosh were my go tos though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Aveeno products. I haven't tried Aquaphor or Lansinoh products, but I have heard such great things.

      Delete
  4. Looks like there are a lot of great goodies in the gift bag :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited to see a lot of the products in the bag as well as the coupons. There are lots of stuff that I have never tried, but was interested so it was nice to get coupons for those products.

      Delete
  5. I've heard they have great perks for making a registry; sounds like you got some awesome items! Totally worth making, even if only you and your husband use the registry!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their perks are amazing and the registry is so beneficial even for parents who don't want to have a baby shower.

      Delete