Friday, December 29, 2017

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Can you believe that it's the last Friday of the year? The New Year will be here soon! Today I'm linking up with CharlotteLindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.


1. Our ultrasound

2. Chick-fil-A

3. Making another baby registry

4. Naps

5. Chocolate

6. Lemonade

7. Ice cold water

8. New planner supplies

9. Comfy pajamas

10. Listening to the radio

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...
SaveSave

8 comments

  1. Eeeeee! Baby things! So exciting. Chocolate always makes my happy list for sure. Happy new year, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jessica! I have so found so many cute baby clothes and it's so hard not to buy them all lol.

      Delete
  2. Can't beat these nice things. Comfy pj's and naps go together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Comfy pj's and naps are just the best! Have a great week!

      Delete
  3. I'm so with you on planner supplies, naps, and cozy pj's!! :)

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. All these things are big wins. Especially Chick fila!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chick-fil-A is probably my favorite fast food restaurant. I don't think I will ever get tired of it.

      Delete