Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Currently List

Happy Tuesday!  I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and was able to spend time with your loved ones. It's time for another Currently List and it's a Christmas edition list!


Watching: We've been watching lots of Christmas cartoon episodes and lots of Christmas movies. I watched The Polar Express (one of my favorite Christmas movies) and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. We watched a bunch of Teen Titans Go! Christmas themed episodes.

Reading: While the boys were playing with their toys, I caught up on some blog posts. I loved reading some of the holiday themed posts.

Listening: All. The. Christmas. Songs. I listened to happy Christmas songs and sad Christmas songs.

Making: I'm working on a few blog posts for the rest of this week and will also work on a few posts for the New Year.

Feeling: We went to my Mami's house to celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve. Christmas Day is our recovery day. I've been really sleepy and have been dealing with a bit of back pain, but I'm still full of Christmas spirit. I've been taking it easy today and I'm so glad that we have a ton of leftovers from my Mami's dinner.

Planning: I still have a bunch of stuff I want to get done before the New Year and I do have a few things that I want to get done during the first few weeks of January. I'm so glad that I have my new planner and stickers to help me get organized.

Loving: I love spending time with my family. It's been so nice to spend time with everyone. I'm so glad that John has a couple of days off. This month has been really busy so we are all excited to be able to relax.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

6 comments

  1. Sounds like you had a pretty good Christmas! I love the Christmas Vacation movie! I hope you can get everything done that you want to in the next week before the New Year!
    Beth
    The Beth Next Door

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth. I'm almost done getting everything done and I can't wait. I hope you have a Happy New Year.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Christmas movie season is the best! Do you have a favorite Christmas movie?

      Delete
  3. I'm still listening to Christmas songs and still will probably be for the rest of the week! My daughter and I are also headed to South Carolina to meet my parents for the rest of the week. Yay vacation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have a great time with your family. Vacations are always the best. Have a Happy New Year!

      Delete