Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Currently List

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Currently List.



Watching: We watched the final episode of Game of Thrones and it was awesome! So much stuff happened and I can't wait for the next season.

Reading: I received my magazines from Holl and Lane. I absolutely love the stories. If you are looking for a new magazine to read, I highly recommend Holl and Lane magazine.

Listening: I rarely listen to the radio except when I'm driving. I loved some of the stories that were discussed. Do you listen to radio when you drive? Do you listen while you are at home or work?

Making: I've been working on some blog posts. I also journaled a bit in my Moleskine sketchbook.

Feeling: I have most of my week planned so I'm feeling ready to tackle everything on my to do list for the week. I have a feeling that this week is going to be awesome.

Planning: I have been excited about Fall and Halloween since the day after the 4th of July. I can't wait to work on some Fall and Halloween projects. I also can't wait to make some recipes that are perfect for Fall. My boys already know what they want to be for Halloween so I'm really excited to get their costumes.

Loving: I was so surprised by how cool it felt outside, but I loved it! It's been in the low to mid 70's for most of the day which was so much better than the 90 degree weather that we've had for the past few weeks.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


12 comments

  1. I have actually never seen an episode of Game of Thrones. My husband and I debated if we wanted to start it last night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great show. I highly recommend it.

      Delete
  2. Journaling is so relaxing :)
    Enjoy working on your Fall and Halloween projects.
    Friday is the start of spring for us and I'm really looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I hope you have a great weekend.

      Delete
  3. I listen to the radio in the car and at work. We have a great local channel that is supported by public radio so there are no commercials and it's great during the workday for me!
    Beth
    The Beth Next Door

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish all radio stations did not have commercials lol. There's way too many commercials on some radio stations.

      Delete
  4. It is so cold here. I can't even stand it. Plus it's raining. ACK!
    People are taking out Halloween decor. I'm not even lying.
    I'm listening to Kesha's new CD. It's my everything.
    My husband just finished watching GOT and I think he's in need of a therapist. I guess it was really amazing but sad that you have to wait forever until the next season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to listen to Kesha's new album. GOT is such a great show and that is so true...it takes forever until the next season. I am so excited for Fall. It's my favorite season.

      Delete
  5. I'm also loving the cooler weather. I love back to school and Fall too. I also only listen to the radio when I'm driving, but stream music whenever I can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cooler weather was so needed here. It's been in the 90's and just felt unbearable. I'll take cooler weather any day. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  6. Oh, I'm loving the cooler weather. Fall is my favorite season and I can't wait to experience all the fun events for fall/Halloween.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fall is just the best season. I have to make a Fall bucket list. Have a great weekend.

      Delete