Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Currently List

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Currently List.


Watching: I don't even know where to begin with the stuff that happened in Charlottesville, VA. I think I'm going to take a break from watching the news again.

Reading: I just started reading Pillow Thoughts by Courtney Peppernell. It's a poetry book and I will have a review on it soon.

Listening: I am loving Utopia by Bang La Decks. You can check out the song here.

Making: I've been working on some blog posts and have most of my posts drafted and edited for this month.

Feeling: I'm feeling much better. I've been sick for the past few days and have been trying to get some much needed rest.

Planning: I have so many projects to work on and I feel like I'm a bit behind because I was sick. So I'm definitely going to get my planner and make some adjustments to my schedule.

Loving: I really don't mean to brag and hope that this doesn't come out the wrong way. I have been receiving some good news and I am so excited. I'm loving and feeling thankful for the opportunities that are coming my way.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...
SaveSave

10 comments

  1. Yay for good news - and hey, brag away! It's your blog. :)

    The news is just horrible lately. It's very upsetting. It's good to take breaks or it becomes too much.

    I'm glad to hear you are feeling better. Being sick is awful!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are getting good things coming your way, you should be excited and don't feel like you are bragging! It's ok to be happy about that! :)
    Beth
    The Beth Net Door

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that you are feeling better! I am coming down with something. The news is so heavy these days and its really starting to affect me. I think I am going to take a break too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are feeling better. Sounds like wonderful news has come your way - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I can't wait to share the news with you all.

      Delete
  5. A book of poems would be so difficult for me to review. Unless it was Shakespeare's sonnets! I'm currently reading posts from Monday because I included my own link and haven't had time to go back and read everyone else yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shakespeare's sonnets are wonderful. Do you have a favorite one? I hope you have a great weekend.

      Delete