Monday, August 14, 2017

Back to School Project Life Layout

Happy Monday! Last I week, I shared a scrapbook layout of my oldest son's first day of school. You can check it out here. Today I'm going to share a Project Life layout of my youngest son's first day of Kindergarten.


To make this layout, I used some blank Project Life cards and one sticker pack. I used a circle punch on my photos and love how they turned out. Once I adhered my photos onto the blank cards, I added some embellishments onto the cards. Then I took another card, added some journaling lines and a sticker. I added my journaling on the card and wrote down the date on sticker. I also added a sticker on another blank card. I love that the stickers adds a bit of dimension to my layout. The globe sticker is my favorite sticker. Seriously, it's so cute. I also love the hint of glitter on the chipboard sticker with the heart image.

I really love how simple and cute this layout turned out. I can't wait to continue to document my boys' school year.

Supplies Used:

  • Project Life 3x4 white cards
How are you going to document your child(ren)'s first day of school?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

2 comments

  1. This is so cute! I'm glad that he had a great first day of kindergarten! He looks pretty excited!
    Beth
    The Beth Next Door

    ReplyDelete