Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Currently List

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Currently List!

Watching: I love watching art techniques, mixed media tutorials, and watercolor tutorials on Youtube. I also watched a few watercolor tutorials on Instagram.

Reading: As usual, I'm reading some blog posts and emails.

Listening: Something Just Like This by The Chainsmokers and Coldplay...has been on repeat! I. Love. This. Song.

Making: I have a few last minute blog posts that I need to finish.

Feeling: I've been up since 2:30 in the morning because I am not feeling well. I really need a nap.

Planning: I am really happy that I posted 16 blog posts (including this one) this month. I am currently planning some blog posts for March and have already started writing a couple of posts.

Loving: I finally found some Girl Scouts Thin Mints cookies!

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment