Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Currently List

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Currently List!


Watching: After refusing to watch the news for the past few days (except to check the weather in the morning), I finally decided to try and watch it. As soon as the election was mentioned, I promptly turned it off.

Reading: I finally caught up on reading a ton of blog posts.

Listening: This. Song. Is. Amazing.

Making: I painted for hours and it felt awesome!

Feeling: It was such a peaceful day and I felt so calm.

Planning: I still have a lot of projects to work on. I also need to figure out how I'm going to work on the December Daily challenge.

Loving: Painting and dancing...what's not to love?

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment