Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Currently List

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List! For this month's currently list, I used the list that is in my Me & My Big Ideas Happy Planner.



Reading: As usual, I have been reading blog posts, articles, and a couple of reviews.

Planning: Can you believe that Halloween is next Monday? I have been busy planning for the holidays.

Watching: The Walking Dead is back and I am so happy. I can't believe what happened in the season premiere! I've also been watching Lucifer and Supernatural.

Trying: I have been trying to get some more rest, but also catch up on a lot of stuff.

Cooking: I have been making lots of pork chops and meatballs. I have been using my crockpot a lot.

Eating: I have been eating so much Halloween candy.

Drinking: I have been drinking so much hot chocolate. I have also noticed that I have been drinking a lot of soda and should cut back on that.

Thinking: I keep getting a lot of ideas for projects and haven't had a lot of time to get some done.

Pinning: I haven't been pinning a lot of stuff. I should probably update my Pinterest.

Crafting: I have been making cards, layouts and art journal pages/layouts. I made a couple of birthday cards and have worked on my creative team projects.

Going: We have been going to Six Flags a lot. I love the Halloween decorations that they have put up.

Loving: The weather has been really nice. It's been cool in the morning, but then warm in the afternoon.

Dreaming: Here's to hoping that I accomplish some big goals soon.

Feeling: I have been feeling sleepy, happy, frustrated...just all of the feels.

Listening: I am loving Sia and Kendrick Lamar's new song The Greatest. It is absolutely amazing!

Celebrating: I cannot believe that my little sister is now 17! I. Feel. Old!!!!!!

Improving: Slowly, but surely I am improving my schedule.

What are you currently up to? 

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment